Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any fully blacked out VE's out there???

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Out of those, my top three would be...

Breyton
Linea
Forgestar (with the suss centre cap blacked out)

I don't like the TSWs for some reason - can't pinpoint it but they just don't work. The Rockstars are still probably the nastiest wheels I've ever seen that aren't chrome - I just cannot portray how repulsive I find them! haha ... the lensos would be ok without the cheap and nasty stickers and centre caps.

my 0.02

dredrum

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Berlina Sedan
breyton is by far the easiest to get as well. have a reputable dealer in australia. the rest will have to come from US.

two reasons i wouldnt go with the GTS. its not a HSV and i know that hsv come in staggered offsets, but i like the face of the wheel to portray that fact...not be flush like holden rims are.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
breyton is by far the easiest to get as well. have a reputable dealer in australia. the rest will have to come from US.

two reasons i wouldnt go with the GTS. its not a HSV and i know that hsv come in staggered offsets, but i like the face of the wheel to portray that fact...not be flush like holden rims are.

You're right - I actually think that the way the offset is done on the Breytons is also a lot nicer than having deep dish too - much 'classier'. I do like the HSV wheels - but those breytons are gorgeous. A little bit M Car but still individual enough to get by.

dredrum

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Berlina Sedan
It also look like that picture of the breytons on the Pontiac g8 is equal offset front and rear. I would go for a staggered offset so more of a flat face on the front.

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
I only owned the thing for 6 months before I woke up to myself and bought a V8 so give me a break :p haha

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
haha yea its alright snips, i know your kidding ;)

i need to come across a bountiful sum of cash to bring my SS to its full potential!