Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any hardcore/metalcore music fans out there or guitarists?

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
SV-II you now you want it!
SV-II_UC.jpg

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I've got a Jackson USA dinky with emg 81/85 combo for sale, RRP $3500, selling for less then half of that! As well as a mxr carbon copy pedal.

As far as metal in general, love quite alot of death metal, powermetal and the oldies. Into abit of hair and prog too. So much good **** out. Tend to stay away from metalcore and nu metal crap though. False metal!!

VZImpulseSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
'79 HZ Ute
dude, at least i can relate with death metal and **** with you, the techno bogans at school have no idea.
And the Les paull custom came with black hardware, no pick guard and EMG's. rarest les paul epiphone around, under 500 where made world wide, and yet i would swap it for a normal custom without a pickguard anyday, passive pick ups for the winnnn.
I picked up the JSX for next to nothing but always wanted a 6505+. At the moment my band is been looking at a Huges and kettner endorsment so i might get a Trilogy mark II head soonish : )

no worries man, I agree with you, but I love it still, I know my hair, band, facebook, all that **** is geniric, but aye, i get the ladies so ; )
also, i do love hardcore/metalcore/deathcore. : )

I will give you the fact that All my music is often a lot easier to play/write over metal :p

Ah well, good on ya mate, as long as ya gettin the ladies ;)

Nah mate don't get a 6505+ or a 5150 II... They're terrible. Had both, the normal ones are better (6505/5150)

If you can get endorsed by Hughes and Kettner thats amazing man, They are great amps :) Not what i'd choose for metal, but some of the amps do it alright man.

Whats your band called?

Check out my band -
Befallen
Myspace
youtube - "Befallen - Eden"
"Befallen - S21"

(Funny, talking to you about guitars etc, i actually play drums in this band haha)