Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any Harley riders???

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
two different riding positions, ninja youve got the lower centre of gravity and as for cornering if u cant out corner a supermoto on a ninja theres something wrong when in high speeds the riding stance on a moto isnt exactly streamline and creates drag and isnt exactly comfortable.

have you ridden a supermoto? i have not ridden any sportsbike that comes close to turning as quickly and controllably than any supermoto. and the supermotos i've ridden arent exactly fully modified

in any corner thats at less than 150km/h, the supermoto will be able to hold a tighter line at less lean angle due to its lower weight. it also has more ground clearance so it can lean further.

motard003.jpg

a minja cannot get anywhere near the corner speed of any supermoto, but a proper sportsbike is closer. i cant get the corner speed of my supermoto on my r6, and i'm not the slowest rider out there (very low 1:50's at phillip island on street tyres with a 10 year old bike) as i ride the same road alot and compare speeds.

and as for jumping why the hell would you want to jump a sports bike 100ft this makes no sence ive been talking riding on the rd and as for lams ninjas are good and jumping 100ft go to your trails.

what if i want to jump on the street? i jumped a trailer that was used for a dingo digger when i was on my way to work the other day. just for lolz. its just another option you have

YouTube - Supermoto jump airing over 95 feet in a parking lot

and as for the well set up moto and set up sports bike your smoken some serious **** if you think you could out ride a sports bike on a moto. im not agaisnt motards and the likes im just saying a ninja is a sports bike and u for some reason wanted to argue that with this bull crap of super moto being in no way shape or form being a sports bike

i'm not smoking anything, i just know this from experience. i outride guys on sportsbikes when i'm on my supermoto all the time, you can brake THAT much later than a sportsbike it does their heads in. especially when you fly past them into a corner sideways then drift out before they're even at the apex. you can also get on the gas earlier and turn quicker because of the massive leverage on the bars

if you dont believe me, i can bring my supermoto up to melb and we can go for a ride and i'll show you what i mean. we can go for a ride, we can actually swap bikes if you wanted.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
agreed with csp im 6 foot 1 and weigh about 85, and im skinny, you need to eat some real food if you weigh that much