Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any idea what Model this 19" GM Wheel from?

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Edition Sportswagon My17
Gday

Ive purchased this 19" from a mate of mine he said it came out from his previous VE SS, but I just assumed it was from HSV Senature Signature. I noticed its different.

Could u guys please tell me what model it came out from? The back of the rim shows part number and GM logo on it. Part number is 92174183

IMG_1006.jpg

Ive been searching every where on www i seems get no luck.

thanks guys in advance

Damo

Last edited:

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
Thanks so much guys I didn't look the caprice as I haven't seen them for a while not many has those rims right ?

You guys the best :)

Have a good one

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Thanks so much guys I didn't look the caprice as I haven't seen them for a while not many has those rims right ?

You guys the best :)

Have a good one

the wheels are not std. edition to ve's, they are an option, and they do look good on sv6's, ss

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
the wheels are not std. edition to ve's, they are an option, and they do look good on sv6's, ss

Yes Mad Dutchman, Im suprised i acually got em very cheap :D My VE SV6 is silver , should i leave the rims alone or repainted to Bullet colour?

that why i have researched online for ages trying to fig it out why they arent on the ve's Im shocked it for the HSVi Caprice. Never seen it around here in W.A

I do love the SSV 19' but when I saw this veoloce it came to my attention it can look good on my SV6. At first i thought it came out from HSV Senator Signature as they both look similar :p

thanks so much mate

Plus I'll post a pic of my Ve when its fitted soon. Still thinking if i should get it painted on the rims or not... It needs a good BIG job polish to go back chrome mmmm