Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any interest in a free VZ (Sydney North)?

Wacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec Sedan
Hi Guys,

My VZ died a year or two ago, and has been sitting on my driveway taking up space. I have been meaning to get it taken away by a wrecker ... supposedly can get a few hundred $$$ for it.

I think the engine had the oil sludge problem with the oil not being changed frequently enough. I was going to rebuild the engine, but just never had the time.

It is a blue (I can't remember the exact colour name (bermuda? Bahama? something carribean I think) V6, auto, sedan. Nothing special really.

I'd be quite happy for it to go for free to a forum member if they take it way completely - as in not taking parts. Car is in Eastwood.

Just wondering if there would be any interest (it is a VZ afterall so not sure if anyone cares about them).

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
isent .the a place, were you can donate them for charity, im not being smart

Wacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec Sedan
You might be right ... I think there were some radio ads about it not too long ago. Not sure if my car qualifies though.

I'll check it out, and if no interest from here, then that could be the next step !! Thanks for the reminder !

EDIT: found one of the programs and have messaged them to see if they would be interested. They take cars unregistered only, must have an engine and 4 wheels, with at least 3 inflated.

Last edited:

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Fire brigade for accident rescue training.

Wacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec Sedan
Hey, that's an idea !

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
whats the overall condition how many ks