Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

any one know how to re size photos

Jimbov8

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman 6L
Hi all. I've Been trying to put a few pics up of my old girl but it keeps coming up pic to large. Can anyone help me with how to re-size pictures to post them.

Cheers.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
There are many different ways of resizing photos.

I would suggest using Photofiltre, a free photo editing program you can download HERE.

Download and install the program. I've suggested this program because of its simplicity of use, and the fact that its free. You'll find yourself doing many editing tasks with this program in no time, including colour and light correction, cropping and resizing etc.

Open the program ( Photofiltre ) and click on File>Open. Navigate to the photo you want to edit, and select.

Now right click on the photo, and choose 'image size'. Change the top field (width) to 650, and the bottom field will adjust itself to keep proportions correct. Click on OK.

Now right click on the photo again, and choose 'Save as'. Choose a name for your new edited photo, choose a save location ( keeping the other default save settings when they come up ) and presto.. your file has been saved in a web friendly size in the name you chose for it.

Now all you have to do is upload the new slim and trim photo.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Re size ?? I still have problems trying to upload them :)

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
create a photobucket account (currently being a pain right now) or simply go to imgur.com and create an account or can upload images without an account

In imgur, top right select the Upload Images section, and Select Computer and browse to the photo
Once uploaded, right pane, highlight the section marked with a big red arrow and right click and copy and paste that code into the text field of this forum

The website resizes them anyway so dpesnt matter how large they are originally, they get resized.

Personally, i prefer photobucket, but its glitchy

9LWdh.jpg

Jimbov8

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman 6L
Thanks Lad's i'll give it a go later..

Cheers

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON