Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any other Lap Bandits out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
lol i can't banned so i haven't threaten, i've had 4 surgeries. so i'm not affraid.

you keep failing to see that people don't like the fact that people get lap bands and don't change their life style.

ie. keep shoveling the same **** in their face no exercise no proper nutrition.

they don't like it. sucks to be them.
Seems to be the general misconception that most people with a band fail to change their diet. Unfortunately this is not generally the case.
It's like saying all people who live in the southern suburbs of Adelaide are all inbred and dumb. I'm sure that isn't that case but it can't be ruled out.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I have never threatened to ban or infract you. Again youre making up bullshit. Youve gone well and truly past the line on a number of occasions so count yourself lucky. I think youve actually being trying to be banned just so you can post your DERRP I GOT INFRACTED post. Had this been a personal conversation, I suspect I wouldve asked you to put my boxing gloves on by now and given you a training session.

Big Al, I never said I have anything against Lap Banding, I support and encourage all weight loss. If anone wants my help Im always willing to talk to, however, the fact you seem blind to, is that people out there in the big world, do not take advantage and think its a ticket to weight loss while eating their favourite foods. You havent done this and congratulations. I and others in this thread have only been speaking about the need to combine this surgery with other techniques to be truly successful.

Just because something has worked for one dolesnt mean it works for all. You need to remember this. Everyone reacts differently.

Anyway Im closing this. Its resorted in nothing but nonsense posts.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Short memories in Traralgon?

I have a gastric band, I know over 50 people with them including my sister. You know 1 or 2 maybes, you read some stuff on the internet that supported your arguement.... Tell me again why you're so correct, before you ban me from this site for having an opinion that differs from your own.

i can guarantee you'll be banned for being an utter twat, not for a difference of opinion ;)

this post isnt a "threat". its stating fact. if you keep heading the way you are, you will undoubtedly be breaking forum rules, which will gain you infractions that will ultimately lead to a ban.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Posting after the lock because I can.

Grennan, you sir, are a fking legend and an inspiration. I wish I had your determination, drive and discipline to keep myself in the gym. If anyone can't respect the hard work and effort you've put in they deserve a kick in their balls or snatch. Keep it up man!

Status
Not open for further replies.