Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any problems surfaced?

hkmonaro68

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
Yep there is a current issue with the HVAC, where the fan cuts out.
Also the buttons on the remote depressing/sunken in.

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
I know my uncles VE SS has an annoying sweaking drivers door, tried WD-40, the sweak sort of disappeared but was back the next day.

JanetSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ignition
Mine is fine.......only problem is its too damn fast and folks keep staring at it!! Haha

know what u mean. ours is a manual. 50 km speed limit - ha ha - just thinking about getting into 2nd. Truly an awesome car. the looks are good too. Want to see them with our son's "L" plates up................priceless
am changing my avatar when we get a decent pic of her. The Sv6 was a good car too.

VSBerlina95

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Berlina
Its good to hear from some of you who already have VE's becuase im looking at upgrading the VS to a VE SS or SSV, I have test driven an SSV Manual and Auto and an SV6 as well. After driving an SS the SV6 feels like a 4cyl so much power!! :D lol
I just cant decide is it worth the extra for the SSV??

Hope someone can help

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
When it comes to cars mate, buy with you heart not your head. Their is no such thing as a smart decision when it comes to buying cars. Buy what's going to put the biggest smile on your face...

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
I would also like to add that rattling noises and fuel lines are a problem. Meet this bloke yesterday, his got a SSV fully optioned, he said the most annoying thing was the rattling from the dash. My uncle has the same complaint and both cars had problems with fuel lines.

I would suggest to wait till seriesII comes out, or even give it a few months until they sort out some problems.

mov

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V IGNITION
Hmmm.. no dash rattle from mine.