Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anybody Heard Of This Brock? ? ?

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
yep and there is Brock Fairlanes' as well.:bang:

clinker42

Reaction score
i RECKON HES A FRAUD,

Granted it is a nice looking car, and i was seriously interested in it, so i asked him for a copy of the Authenticity papers from HSV and he said no.
He said you get them with the car when you have paid for the car, same as what i did.

If it was legit, then why the hell wouldnt you have a pic of the papers on ebay with the add.

Also, does anyone know if Brock did work with HSV like that, i thought he only drove for them at that stage.

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
haha but then again

This listing (200035729483) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number

hahahahahaha

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
i RECKON HES A FRAUD,

Granted it is a nice looking car, and i was seriously interested in it, so i asked him for a copy of the Authenticity papers from HSV and he said no.
He said you get them with the car when you have paid for the car, same as what i did.

If it was legit, then why the hell wouldnt you have a pic of the papers on ebay with the add.

Also, does anyone know if Brock did work with HSV like that, i thought he only drove for them at that stage.

I was thinking the same thing, a couple of months or so back someone on Ebay was selling blank HSV build plates so it wouldn't be that hard to forge a build plate

I also noticed he made no mention of the car being registered either so the plates could easily be a mock-up as well

Strange how there were only 3 of these cars made and since Brock's death two have appeared on Ebay, to me it sounds a lot like all the ex HRT VP-VS chassis's getting around that are 'ex-Brock'. By my calculations Brock drove 15 different VP-VS race cars when he was at HRT according to all these sellers which would mean he would have gone through 4 cars per season he was at HRT, a figure that is obviously very wrong