Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anybody notice somthing fishy with whincups pace?

PSYKO PHOENIX

AHHHH brain fart
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Commodore v6 ecotec
The announcers were saying that under project blueprint it’s very hard to engineer any real advantage into the cars, so how was whincup and lownds so fast? they cant have a perfect set up, especially because its a new car so what have they done what gave them that advantage to put such a massive margin on ANYBODY else not just the Holden’s?

that’s why I think something weird is going on, if all the FG's had massive pace it would make sense but only the Vodafone cars had the massive pace, and remember all pre season testing of the new e85 fuel was done by team Vodafone, they should have at least let a Holden team test it 2.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Why would e85 only be available to Team Vodafone? I'm sure if the other teams made e85 a priority they would have done their own R & D regarding it. Also it comes down to money. The more money you throw at a car the more options are available to you.

PSYKO PHOENIX

AHHHH brain fart
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Commodore v6 ecotec
its avalible to all teams but there was some pre season testing to see if it was viable and worthwile making the switch, to test it it was only team vodafone, they didnt pay for the right to do it either, as fas as ive herd/read, i get and understand what your saying but dont forget the bigest supporter of e85 has been toll hrt

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Then why aren't they running it? If the fuel is the only factor then after this weekend all the top teams will be running it by the next race....

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Then why aren't they running it? If the fuel is the only factor then after this weekend all the top teams will be running it by the next race....

I thought the 85 fuel was to be used by all teams - maybe I missed something as I did not watch more that about 20 mins of the whole show - kids forgot to press record:bang:

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
holden had there ****ing 8 or so bathurst wins in a row and dominated well now its fords turn so suck it up and stop ya sooking.

This is why I watch drag racing instead.

The only good thing about supercarts is the amount of money it injects into whatever economy it is surrounded by.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
holden had there ****ing 8 or so bathurst wins in a row and dominated well now its fords turn so suck it up and stop ya sooking.

You mean the ford ********s werent whinging when holden were killing them ...why should we cop it sweet...if you are getting screwed ...react ...its just the complete ford dominance last year and seemingly same again this year mostly brought on by biased project blueoval print that are hard to take