Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anybody Used Signarama For Pinstripping

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
About to have my sportwagon pinstripped. The best price was from Signarama at Stones Corner. Can anybody recommend their work. If not, can you recommend somewhere else?

We emailed a request for a quote to nine Brisbane locations three weeks ago, but only three responded.

One guy said 'no thanks' even though his ad said 'no job too big or small'.

My wife loves this curvy pin strip that tin snips posted in another thread. Maybe pinstripes are too old skool.

zacrach83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Hey,

It sort of depends on the particular shop as signarama are a franchise (probably knew that!).
I know of good ones and bad ones in my area, but not brisbane sorry.
Generally with print shops if you are not happy then they should fix or replace it (that's how i work anyway). Pinstripping is pretty easy so you should be fine.

Funny isn't it, people want work yet cannot be bothered to quote a small job or at least email back.

I would do it for you but a bit far to drive for a stripe!!!;)

I think you should be fine as they have pretty good training programs in place and most people
are pretty careful with car graphics that they get it right.

Hope that helps a little, good luck!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Haven't used them for pinstriping, but have used them for window graphics. They messed the first one up so had to do it twice (they forgot to load in the die-line I'd supplied so it was just done as text instead of a graphic). Some outlets seem to be better than others though - they all advertise they do car wraps, for instance but I know that some will do it very professionally, but the place I went to was asking me how to pull the door skins off the Mitsubishi colt they were wrapping while I waited for them to fix my graphic. Can't say I was flooded with confidence from that! But I have no complaints over the work they did for me.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Haven't used them for pinstriping, but have used them for window graphics. They messed the first one up so had to do it twice (they forgot to load in the die-line I'd supplied so it was just done as text instead of a graphic). Some outlets seem to be better than others though - they all advertise they do car wraps, for instance but I know that some will do it very professionally, but the place I went to was asking me how to pull the door skins off the Mitsubishi colt they were wrapping while I waited for them to fix my graphic. Can't say I was flooded with confidence from that! But I have no complaints over the work they did for me.

Haha only reason why I love the iPad. If I can't figure out how to do something, grab out the iPad, Google it :)

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
got my wagon pinstriped a few weeks ago by a mobile one, he came to my house and took a halfa and only charged $130 for black and white striping from front quarter around the back and down the other side.

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
when it stops raining and isn't overcast i'll take some

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
Where in Brisbane are you?[/QUOTE]

Hey Bruce SS,
I live near Wooloongabba but am happy to travel if it means getting the work done properly with decent materials.
We are using a decal that tine snips sent to us in an earlier post. My wife loves it and wont settle on anything else. Thanks Snips

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
Crappy photos but you get the idea.

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00690.jpg