Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone actually seen a VE in the flesh?

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
Ok

VX_KN079 said:
Beat you to what? Making yourslef look stupid? How many times do I need to prove you wrong...

Just once.
Provide the links or other "proof".
I wasn't looking for any argument, just posting about what is out there and not posting what is not.
A concept car is not a production model so don't now change your tune and include them or we may as well include the VE test vehicles.
I followed this post and was undecided as to who was right, hence my search.
Contact GM in North America yourself and find out what cars are to use the Zeta platform and when, then come back with another childish post.

Not interested in arguing so post the links and be done with it.

Last edited:

buddyforu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VPII Executive
Evman said:
Cadillac has a car out using the zeta platform. VX_KN079 is right. The ZETA platform has had engineering input from global GM companies, because it's has been and is going to be the platform for a lot of cars, keeping costs down, and also creating better engineering opportunities (more people involved = more ideas = better chances of better ideas).

Wrong again!! Cadillac does not have ANY cars in its current line-up that use the Zeta platform, although it plans to release a new coupe (incidently called the Cadillac ULS due for release in 2007) built on a "premiumized" version of the new Zeta platform that'll also underpin the 2007 Buick Velite, Pontiac G8, and GTO. The Current Cadillac STS uses the Sigma platform.

*waits even more patiently for more proof that Zeta is used in a current GM vehicle* :whistling :

V

VX_KN079

Anyone heard prototype Camaro? That's right it was at the Detroit Motorshop in January running a what? That's right ZETA PLATFORM!!!

Now would be the time I would say GO AND GET F*CKED!!! but I'm not that cruel and don't like to rub it in when I know I'm right so I won't...

Last edited by a moderator:

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
VX_KN079 said:
Anyone heard prototype Comaro? That's right it was at the Detroit Motorshop in January running a what? That's right ZETA PLATFORM!!!

Now would be the time I would say GO AND GET F*CKED!!! but I'm not that cruel and don't like to rub it in when I know I'm right so I won't...

OK.. but what production car has used it?

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
VX_KN079 said:
Beat you to what? Making yourslef look stupid? How many times do I need to prove you wrong...

Bottom line: BRAND NEW COMMODORE FROM THE GROUND UP. ZETA HAS BEEN USED BEFORE IN BOTH EUROPE AND NORTH AMERICA.

I don't give a **** that someone can't find information about it online... And just because it's a concept car doesn't make my statement wrong. ZETA HAS BEEN USED BEFORE!!!

a:- And you were asking who didn't go to school?
b:- That's like saying the model name ve has been used before so it can't exist on a commodore, how can you expect anybody to take you seriously if all you do is act like such a typical ignorant government employee.

You really need to seek professional help with your issues

All you've PROVEN(yes, we can type in capitals too) is that you're a wanker who is so indecisive that every time you are told you're wrong, slightly changes your story to suit yourself.

Get a grip and a life.

fatboy2869

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 1982 commodore/WB ute x2 VP commodore
shiatan said:
a:- And you were asking who didn't go to school?
b:- That's like saying the model name ve has been used before so it can't exist on a commodore, how can you expect anybody to take you seriously if all you do is act like such a typical ignorant government employee.

You really need to seek professional help with your issues

All you've PROVEN(yes, we can type in capitals too) is that you're a wanker who is so indecisive that every time you are told you're wrong, slightly changes your story to suit yourself.

Get a grip and a life.

haha got him there i want to see your proof that u keep talking about hard proof not the stuff maded up in your head couse i think u have been listing to the little voice's in your head for far to long ********

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
What's a Comaro? Must be the European Zeta.
Amen shiatan, forgot to leave my name.

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
Just to clarify, there was no offence intended to all the other government employees, just the idiot ones.

P.S. yeah, those comaro's rock, i think they're a korean knock-off of the ones chevrolet make.................and they used the zeta too, before anyone else.

V

VX_KN079

LOL!!! :D You guys crack me up - you really do.

"About exactly" is an oxymoron, NOT a typo or a spelling mistake. I don't take the piss out of typos or spelling mistakes.

Something is either about or exactly, it can't be both.

Who give a sh*t how you spell Camaro? It's US SH*T!!! And the prototype was based on the Zeta platform. Never said a production car used it in the US or Europe. All I said was that it has been used in both Europe and the US. You guys are trying to say the VE will be the first car anywhere to use it and you are WRONG!!! Just accept it. I would if I were wrong but I'm not.

Last edited by a moderator: