Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone dealt with skinna on ebay?

sa josh

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt wagon
I brought some springs vt sedan ultra low springs off him 4 weeks ago and still haven't got them. He has said hes sent them and was going to check at the post office whats going on but havent heard from him in the last week. Anyone got any suggestions? cheers

sa josh

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt wagon
The springs were on ebay then he took them off and i brought them privately.. Not to sure if its in ebays hands or what now.. and not sure about postage he organised it all i just payed for it.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
The springs were on ebay then he took them off and i brought them privately.. Not to sure if its in ebays hands or what now.. and not sure about postage he organised it all i just payed for it.

Uh oh, at least buy them through ebay so you have a little protection. If he's not legit then say goodbye to your $$$

sa josh

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt wagon
Mm yeah kinda hoping somethings gone wrong with postage thats all...The world would be such a better place without dodgys haa

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
Mm yeah kinda hoping somethings gone wrong with postage thats all...The world would be such a better place without dodgys haa

u hoping something gone wrong?
haha private sale is bad. ebay cant and wont do nothing about it. unles u got paypal =D