Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone dissapointed with their W375 Package

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
It never ceases to amaze me the stupid crap people say at times. Bag the Commodore. It's slowwwww. Even so called experts in their field. So an Audi R8 is faster. Well woopdie farken do. Does that make a car that pulls 12's from the dealership slow?
As I said, it's all relative. Even a Prado might be considered fast compared to 4wd's of old. But I wouldn't drive one as a daily. Nor would I want a Tesla that would smash an Audi R8. An Audi would be nice. I could even afford one if I really wanted to. If I wasn't such a tight arse. But would I? Hell no...Far better uses for that capital. But I do know I could pump some $ into a Commie or a Falcon and beat an Audi R8. Do I care? No. What's the quickest Audi down the 1/4 mile? Who cares.
One thing I am sure of though. I'm an enthusiast. I like Holden's. Fords too and Mopars. None if them are perfect. I don't care. I'm passionate about the cars that I grew up with.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Research suggests those harrop 530kw are making 390-400rwkw. I reckon 400rwkw is perfect for the street. Anymore and it's just so difficult to get traction

Try 360rwkw N/a in a ute

Its all relative I drive a dual fuel Ve to work with may be 140kw at the wheels take the ute for a drive it seems like a rocket ship

ls3 304

Reaction score
Members Ride
vfs2ss
It never ceases to amaze me the stupid crap people say at times. Bag the Commodore. It's slowwwww. Even so called experts in their field. So an Audi R8 is faster. Well woopdie farken do. Does that make a car that pulls 12's from the dealership slow?
As I said, it's all relative. Even a Prado might be considered fast compared to 4wd's of old. But I wouldn't drive one as a daily. Nor would I want a Tesla that would smash an Audi R8. An Audi would be nice. I could even afford one if I really wanted to. If I wasn't such a tight arse. But would I? Hell no...Far better uses for that capital. But I do know I could pump some $ into a Commie or a Falcon and beat an Audi R8. Do I care? No. What's the quickest Audi down the 1/4 mile? Who cares.
One thing I am sure of though. I'm an enthusiast. I like Holden's. Fords too and Mopars. None if them are perfect. I don't care. I'm passionate about the cars that I grew up with.

Well Done man:beer chug: couldnt have said it better myself..

Geez thought id start a topic before heading to work and come home to this anarchy, personally i think a family sedan Holden or Ford that can go into the 12s can throw the kids in a load of luggage and head away for a weekend in comfort and safety is quite impressive. And by the way my S1000RR will Blow Away an R8 if you wanna talk Fast. I know of and have mates that drive some sick Falcons and Commies, just spend a bit of coin on em..

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
Try 360rwkw N/a in a ute

Its all relative I drive a dual fuel Ve to work with may be 140kw at the wheels take the ute for a drive it seems like a rocket ship

I drove cammed up cars in the 80s. No need to do that theses days. Way better options theses days for making horsepower

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I don't have one but personally think they need to add a few more stickers and badge work to make things stand out just that little bit more.

_Jay_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VF Clubsport R8
Well said Cuda.

Bang for buck, really, what else is there that compares?
Already onto my second VF, coming from euros and that says something.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
No matter what you do or how much power you make after 2 weeks it's going to feel slow.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
No matter what you do or how much power you make after 2 weeks it's going to feel slow.

that's why you drive a relatively average car for a daily.
and save the horses for a weekend toy :D

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
that's why you drive a relatively average car for a daily.
and save the horses for a weekend toy :D

Yeep. If I drive the VX for a week then back into the VZ it feels like a rocket ship again :p