Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone got a WK Statesman?

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Im hoping their tied into the steering wheel, unsure though be a bonus if they were
Unfortunately not. I used the aerpro adaptor and retained all speakers, steering wheel control and parcel shelf sub woofers, lost the rear roof control and the headphone sockets in the parcel shelf, I expected that because they were tied into the rear passenger being able to select a different source, you would need the stock head unit for that. I'm talking about a WH Caprice though but suspect it would be similar to a WK.

Dieseldave

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wk Statesman’s and Gen f gts
I have a WK caprice the head unit runs the amp and triggers it on can or sata. I’m told autobahn now sell a unit that will deliver this to the amp with a after market head unit. I just replaced the head unit and amp pioneer 4 channel and have all 10 speakers working. Not so hard and better sound. now a speaker up grade coming as the subs in the parcel shelf vibrate and sound crap.

MRCAPRICE03

Reaction score
Members Ride
wk caprice—e3 r8 maloo
Thats good to know ill check it out. Whats it called? Even a part number?

Dieseldave

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wk Statesman’s and Gen f gts
Thats good to know ill check it out. Whats it called? Even a part number?
As I didn’t use it I have no part number or name ask the audio guy about a device that sends a can message to the amp. It is more common now days to use can link than wiring.

Greg34

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Grange
Hey don't know if you still remember how you wired you're hu or if u still even go on this site. but I'm having an issue with getting the trigger wire to the stock amp connected. Everything looks fine but I can't get the amp to power up when the hu is powered on. I can't figure out how it's meant to be set up. Any ideas?
Hey Im having the same issue,did you get a fix?