Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone got any fitting instructions for a nudge bar to suit a 2010 VE Omega ute

comeng77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ute
I am looking at a second hand nudge bar for my ute, it doesnt have any instrutions with it.

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
I have put one on a wagon. Was reasonably straight forward. Basically a matter of removing the bumper, then removing silver support beam under the bumper. Once this is off, you replace the support beam with two brackets that come with the bumper, that protrude through the bumper when put back on (holes in bumper need to be cut out). Then once done and tightened, the bumper gets put back on, and the two brackets poke through the bumper and the nudge bar slides onto the brackets and bolts on with two bolts. The only thing other than the above that I needed to do, was use two aftermarket bolts/nuts to bolt the windscreen washer bottle back on to radiator support beam, as it resides in behind that bumper support beam that you remove.

If no one can come to the party with instructions, as long as you have basic tools, and some common sense, once you get the front bar off, you can see what needs to be done.