Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone have those 3in1 Heat/fan/light that got recalled

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Just wondering if anyone here has one of those bathroom 3in1 lights that was affected by the recall on the plastic globe holders inside the fitting for the heat lamps, and have got it replaced/fixed.

I got one of these lights from bunnings years ago and i seen the recall on the original brand name 3in1 light but never my one as it was reboxed with a different companies logo on it. Finnally the recall came along for my brand type, and i think all of them, there was a massive list in the paper oneday.

Anywayz i was thinking with the 10's of thousands of these they possibly sold, i was wondering if the recall would ever come to fruition as it would surely cost too much to send out a lecco to replace the fittings in everyones lights. So far its been many months and i havnt heard squat from these guys on when my light will be fixed and as a precaution i have to leave the heat globes out, which is crap on these cooler winter nights now.