Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anyone help on a good detailer in melbourne south

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
i have a VE SV6 very good condition. except normal weather on the paint. car gets washed on normal basis and all good products. and always dried off. just when i run my hand over the car feels rough. not like dirt. just not smooth. ppl have said a clay bar will do wonders on it. i have had the car for about a year. the previous owner really spoil the car. had a mirror finish. i just been working in area where its in the weather a little. now its getting to summer now. want to have it cut and polish. but i want to take it to a detailer who is GOOD. none of these back yard ones. friend got his hsv done by one and had burn marks on edges. he was really pissed off. also get my wheels polished too.. got supersports 20" nice rims. just want to have them done too. so any of you members who really spoil there cars. can you help. i am in lynbrook area but i don't mind driving to a good detailer. as its worth it. i have tried to look after the car. even though the photo show its got a nice paint job. just doesn't feel smooth.

many thanks to all the members.

Attachments

• ctmpphpNjK7ze.jpg
    ctmpphpNjK7ze.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 296
  • ctmpphpyIoOKF.jpg
    ctmpphpyIoOKF.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Big plus for final inspection i live in se and took a drive there but if u want him to do it i think will b expensive i got these products from him
Zaino 2 with accelerant (Zaino 2 is for light coloured cars)
and Final Inspection final detail (its a spay u put on after every wash)
I do it myself it is hard work u need a good buffer and patience some pics of mine
My car is 16 months old

Attachments

• P8141426.JPG
    P8141426.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 229
  • P8141427.JPG
    P8141427.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 216
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 270

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Yeah go see Damian at Final Inspection. He'll sort you out with any products and is also a wealth of knowledge which he is more than happy to share. Go sign up on his forum and introduce yourself. Also I have half a bottle of Zaino Z2Pro and the fx Accelerator. You can have it if you want it.

wippadore

wippadore
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk berlina
All class detailing

his name is jason and i have had a few things done by him and mates have had bikes boats and everything else don Me personally i highly recomend him

37 Heversham drive
Seaford 3198
Ph;0412568666

and very reasonable with price to