Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone interested in VB-VS ls1 single turbo manifolds

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
383 HSV GTO coupe & vk ls1 turbo
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in VB-VS single turbo manifolds. Me and a mate are making some and if there is enough interest we can make up a jig and whip out a few kits.Made with 40nb steam pipe and 50nb steam pipe. All tig welded. They will look very close to this. Let me know.

turbosetup.jpg

ToMMMaY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina S Pac SII L67 Turbo Project
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in VB-VS single turbo manifolds. Me and a mate are making some and if there is enough interest we can make up a jig and whip out a few kits.Made with 40nb steam pipe and 50nb steam pipe. All tig welded. They will look very close to this. Let me know.

turbosetup.jpg

They are damos manifolds....
You cant beat them

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Is his name ryan and own a vs wagon. Yea the ones we are making very simlar. Waste gate is in a different spot and it has a flexie peaice in the cross over for easy fitting and to prevent cracking. I will get some photos as soon as i get them back from my mate.

CRANKN

Reaction score
Members Ride
A slow1
have u made any yet? posting someone elses pipes is an intersting way of advertising

ToMMMaY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina S Pac SII L67 Turbo Project
Is his name ryan and own a vs wagon. Yea the ones we are making very simlar. Waste gate is in a different spot and it has a flexie peaice in the cross over for easy fitting and to prevent cracking. I will get some photos as soon as i get them back from my mate.

Maybe he bought them but this is the creator
BoostObsession | Performance Engineering

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cool. He done a nice job too. Yea well we Copied them lol :) .They should pretty much bolt up to any ls1 in any car not running air con becuase they sit so nice and snug around the motor.

CRANKN

Reaction score
Members Ride
A slow1
hardest part is making them fit around power steer pump, be ok with a small turbo though

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
have u made any yet? posting someone elses pipes is an intersting way of advertising

Yea we have made one set just waiting on some more fittings for wastegate set up. My vk wont be running power steering but i have a power steering pump here that we can mount and work around. I am running a gt 42 which requirs abit of the gaurd to be chopped out. Small frame tubros like the master power ones and t04z there will be no dramas at all. I have a MasterPower t70 turbo also so we can work with either big frame or smaller turbo.