Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone into graffitti??

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
from what i saw in melbourne, johnny howard owns both of them.

VH SLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
The biggest wall in my room has a massive peice on it that a mate did. It will get buffed and redone with something different every couple of weeks. Im into it a fair bit. As hozy said half of the work done are done with permission. We call them 'legals' in Adelaide. Melbourne has some of the best graff around.

And clint if you want to get a photo of your car infront of some good work i can tell you where to find some good stuff in Adelaide.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Yeah used to be well into it in my younger days (damn I sound like an old c^nt LOL). We went on quite a few "writing" sessions.

Some of it is crap but allot of it is genuine art IMO

Anyone got that graffiti dvd that was going around a while back? the one where the dudes are painting trains and sh1t. awsome stuff.

R

Rinn_P

I think graffiti art is amazing. The real stuff I mean...not the crappy taggs that you see around all the time. I used to work in a youth refuge and we had this one wall at the skate park which was dedicated to the kids (god I sound old when i say "kids"....and im only 22!). They could do whatever they wanted...but it had to be artistic...not just "Mac Was Here 2003" or "SMP" or whatever. One day I hope to have my own "music room", with all my MC equipment hooked up, records on the walls, and a feature wall with graffiti art.

Rinn

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
vee ka said:
well.... i wasnt trying to flame ya, thats why i edited my post, took ya warning and did something about it. u made a good point, so i made a point of telling people that these pieces inparticular were done legally. :thumbsup:

Do you know that they are done legally or are you just saying that to try and cover your arse?

Reaper

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
not trying to cover my arse no, i know the people that did em very well and like i said before they get paid and asked quite often to do them. one of em even sells paintings/pictures/canvasses and gets commissioned to do work for places. theyve painted wicked campers, had art gallery showings, optus even asked them and a bunch of other people to do some for one of their advert campains. im not saying all that they do are legal tho...;)

VH SLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
ucwepn said:
Yeah used to be well into it in my younger days (damn I sound like an old c^nt LOL). We went on quite a few "writing" sessions.

Some of it is crap but allot of it is genuine art IMO

Anyone got that graffiti dvd that was going around a while back? the one where the dudes are painting trains and sh1t. awsome stuff.

I got alot of that stuff let me know what you want.