Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone into graffitti??

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
i wouldnt be advertising that stuff here mate....it is illegal. not the post itself, but the sugject matter.
i reckon they look good...shows skills in art, but its gotta be done legit...and walls and trains around melbourne isnt legit...
just a heads up

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
_Mukas_ said:
i wouldnt be advertising that stuff here mate....it is illegal. not the post itself, but the sugject matter.
i reckon they look good...shows skills in art, but its gotta be done legit...and walls and trains around melbourne isnt legit...
just a heads up

You would not beleive how many factories allow it..... 50% of factory's actually incourage good artwork down the side, gives them character, I know a lot of factories that had there lower half of walls painted so people could do pieces on them......

Shows talent..

Cheers
MaT

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
HoZy said:
You would not beleive how many factories allow it..... 50% of factory's actually incourage good artwork down the side, gives them character, I know a lot of factories that had there lower half of walls painted so people could do pieces on them......

Shows talent..

Cheers
MaT

my mates were into it heavy as and my mums boss was more than happy to let them go put up a piece on his wall....there is a difference between wall art that has been allowed by the owner of the factory and the panels that ppl do on trains, under the bridges of railway lines etc that im talking about.
personally i reckon most of it looks good, and we should be encouraging these people to excel in their chosen art field, but it is the culture that goes along with most graffing that makes it seem so bad. that and tags that make anything good look ****...
i was just giving a heads up to the man, in case these, which im confident are, werent done "illegally"...but i could be wrong.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
As long as it's not tagging other peoples property without permission then I have no issues with it

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
ive edited the post but.... how are they gonna find out who did em???
as far as i know, all of these pieces are "legal" and were authorised and organised by the owners and the painters. not all that they do are and i know that it is very illegal and they can go to jail for doing it. these people are paid and asked quite often to do pieces for people and owners as that is what they do. they have walls that they can go and paint anytime they like and usually carry their permits with em. thanks for the warning tho! :thumbsup:

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
vee ka said:
How are they gonna find out who did em???
as far as i know, all of these pieces are "legal" and were authorised and organised by the owners and the painters. not all that they do are and i know that it is very illegal and they can go to jail for doing it. these people are paid and asked quite often to do pieces for people and owners as that is what they do. they have walls that they can go and paint anytime they like and usually carry their permits with em. thanks for the warning tho! :thumbsup:

yeh sweet, i dont give a fuk who does what where they do it and who with, i couldnt give a **** if these people did it on the front of parliament house, or on some concrete slab out in whoop whoop...i was just trying to do the right thing and i get flamed for it.... fuk

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
well.... i wasnt trying to flame ya, thats why i edited my post, took ya warning and did something about it. u made a good point, so i made a point of telling people that these pieces inparticular were done legally. :thumbsup: