Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone know about chest pain?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
With the teeth thing I have been told this before but how exactly does your teeth affect your heart?
The hard plaque and disease under your gums gets into your blood and travels to the heart and things associated with, or attached to the heart.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I'm on Nexium and will be forever until I die. I have GERD and apparently there is no other option as it can't be cured just managed.
Dayvo yeah the test is the over 50s things. As for my health I feel pretty good. My worst thing is I carry about 12-15kg too much weight. Stupid medicine over the last 20 or so years have caused the weight gain. I have to watch what I eat and drink now. Have had to cut right back on fizzy and eat less. People look at my plate and tell me it's not enough food for a bloke. Even so I still gain about 1-2kg every year.
I have to get some major dental work done in the new year as left alone it can cause heart and other problems.
Just a bit of information about the government "poo" test . Some years back my doc said that your at the age where you should get a colonoscopy, told him that i get the government one sent out . He said they are not 100% and i dhould have a colonoscopy to be on the safe side. He booked me in for the following month and they found 3 polyps that had to be removed, so just keep that in mind mate.

SimeonCervantes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Bro. Go to a doctor and not go here. Respectfully, there are a lot of problems when it comes to chest pain because that is an important part of how people live their lives. There are a lot of problems in life when you think about it and putting this in a car forum is not doing you any favors. If you want to learn more about what is your problem, make sure you contact the professionals because there are a lot of peopel who are having trouble with this and you might be a part of it. It is not a bad thing to talk to a doctor because you need to seek help without any issues.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Bro. Go to a doctor and not go here. Respectfully, there are a lot of problems when it comes to chest pain because that is an important part of how people live their lives. There are a lot of problems in life when you think about it and putting this in a car forum is not doing you any favors. If you want to learn more about what is your problem, make sure you contact the professionals because there are a lot of peopel who are having trouble with this and you might be a part of it. It is not a bad thing to talk to a doctor because you need to seek help without any issues.

I'm sure after a year and a half, the problem would have been sorted either by the doctor or a funeral director...;)

Seeing as the member is still active, I'll assume the doctor sorted the issue rather than the funeral director