Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone know about chest pain?

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Well good you have found something is not right.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Been getting chest pains for a few years now. Normally lasts no more than 10mins. It's always on my left side. It's like a stabbing pain that gets worse if i move out of the chair and deep breathing makes it hurt more. When I get it i need to sit down, because moving or standing its too painful. Anyone know what this is. Google says angina but don't know enough about it to say that is what it is.
How are you going 12 months later.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I Went out for a bike ride today, pushed till I hurt bad, I'm sure the doctor would not be happy with my heart rate.... Either that or I hurt someone else cause employers are ******* me off something chronic.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Still get it every few months but doc is not concerned at this stage.
Yes My friend I had had at least 8 Angina Attacts, A few Panic Attacks, a big HEAT ATTACK, and 5 Strokes and now trying not to die with Chinese Flu.
Most people that I know including me have a issue with their sternum or gastric re-fux or costochondritis (Google this). If you have anything like Gastric Re-Flux what I did and it Fixed it with TWO HOUSE BRICKS, Yes put these two house Bricks on the head side of your bed so you bed is tilting toward your legs, LOL,LOL,LOL. it works for me and has worked for many of sufferers.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Still get it every few months but doc is not concerned at this stage.

It is worth checking to make sure its not lower esophageal carcinoma. It is easy to miss.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
If or when I have a Panic attack or have a higher than normal Heart Rate "eg" Scott Maclachlan winning too many races in a mustang it come up in my fitbit watch. Yes a higher rate up to 140 BPM

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
It is worth checking to make sure its not lower esophageal carcinoma. It is easy to miss.
urghhh not that, It could be cancer.Funny thing is I had to go to Prince Charles Hospital not long ago for a heart check up and when I was there I had a Deep conversation with a guy of my age and we compared our issue we had and have and on the other side of the lounge there was a Family and one of them was a young fit man dressed it footy clothes (Look like a NRL Forward) and he passed out from the lounge. Later on His mother said to us he passed out listen to you talking all about the issue you both had. Geee I was lucky I was not talking about my Thrust Vectoring hemorrhoids. LOL.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
urghhh not that, It could be cancer.

GERD, gastric reflux, difficulty swallowing with a history of smoking and alcohol consumption are risk factors for esophageal carcinoma. A late discovery has a low survival rate. It is a fact of life that alcohol is popular but it also has a good chance of giving you social problems and some sort of cancer.

Craig01

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz 06 executive
Been getting chest pains for a few years now. Normally lasts no more than 10mins. It's always on my left side. It's like a stabbing pain that gets worse if i move out of the chair and deep breathing makes it hurt more. When I get it i need to sit down, because moving or standing its too painful. Anyone know what this is. Google says angina but don't know enough about it to say that is what it is.
There are people out there called doctors I think they might know something about the human body and they also have access to medical equipment or they know other people that have medical equipment I think you should try finding a doctor and tell him your problem. (Some people are quite dumb).