Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone know where to pickup cheap altezzas?

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Im a p plater and I dont drive like a retard, I take offence to that...

btw..

96vscommodore
Burnouts imminent!!!

need I say more? :p

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
Famine said:
Im a p plater and I dont drive like a retard, I take offence to that...

btw..

96vscommodore
Burnouts imminent!!!

need I say more? :p

ok read what i said carefully. p platers who drive like idiot, if your not one of those then u need not take offence, and "Burnouts imminent!!!" was from ages ago when i got new tyres and i took the old ones down 2 whoop ass wednesdays and destroyed them in the 'snake pit' so it was legal. need i say more?

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
96vscommodore said:
ok read what i said carefully. p platers who drive like idiot, if your not one of those then u need not take offence, and "Burnouts imminent!!!" was from ages ago when i got new tyres and i took the old ones down 2 whoop ass wednesdays and destroyed them in the 'snake pit' so it was legal. need i say more?

Yeah and destroying your old tyres is a real mature thing to do regardless where you done it.

Anyway, back on topic....

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
vn6pwr said:
Yeah and destroying your old tyres is a real mature thing to do regardless where you done it.

Anyway, back on topic....

ok NEW BREAK ppl: burnouts in a controled environment is not mature and is bad...dont do it cause vn6pwr says not 2. a premier motorsport atraction is not imature its fun and i beleive i did it in the correct environment.

but as you sooooo maturely put it...back on topic :)

NeilB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Caprice
I have just bought the new Altezza Clear/Grey tailights for my VS and I reckon they look pretty good. My car is the Dark Green I don't know how theyd look on a light coloured car. When Daz gets in 2morrow I'll get a couple of pics and get him 2 post em up. They were selling 4 $139.00 + postage on Ebay but I paid $195.00 at the local Auto1. Got the Headlights and Blinkers to match and they throw a really good light heaps better than the standard.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yeh i like the look of the headlights and blinker5s...much cleener

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
yes the headlights and blinkers are much better

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
NeilB said:
I have just bought the new Altezza Clear/Grey tailights for my VS and I reckon they look pretty good. My car is the Dark Green I don't know how theyd look on a light coloured car. When Daz gets in 2morrow I'll get a couple of pics and get him 2 post em up. They were selling 4 $139.00 + postage on Ebay but I paid $195.00 at the local Auto1. Got the Headlights and Blinkers to match and they throw a really good light heaps better than the standard.

$139.00 + postage on ebay? where?

Link if you could please..
thxn

bitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh worked 5ltr
we got the for (i think) around $150 new