Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone know where to pickup cheap altezzas?

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
I want some clear/chrome altezza tailights for my VS. Mine are faded and our family friend who is a cop said i should get some new taillights because mine are so faded i could get defected.

SO i've decided to give the altezzas a go, i quite like them..

The cheapest so far i can get them is ebay for $200 inc postage and that other crap, but apparnetly you can pick them up for $120 - / + at salons etc...

Anyone know where to get them cheaper than $200? i wouldnt really like to **** around with ebay...

OR if anyone wants to sell me theirs ill b happy to buy :D!!

thanks guyz!! n girlz!!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
try autobarn, repco, bursons, etc. even try local wreckers, we've got a few around here that were selling way cheaper than autobarn.

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
hakhawk said:
try autobarn, repco, bursons, etc. even try local wreckers, we've got a few around here that were selling way cheaper than autobarn.

serious? wats the cheapest u can get them over there?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
not sure what the price is these days, been a while since i sold a set. but where i work is about 2hrs from the city, so prices are dearer.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
hmmm, the stock ones look better IMT. you can get a set of them of ebay for about $160. if you realy want the chrome ones then id say just go to wreckers...they seem to be the latest P plater commo accesory so im sure u could find sum in a wreckers yard (being the resting home of so many P Platers cars)

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
96vscommodore said:
hmmm, the stock ones look better IMT. you can get a set of them of ebay for about $160. if you realy want the chrome ones then id say just go to wreckers...they seem to be the latest P plater commo accesory so im sure u could find sum in a wreckers yard (being the resting home of so many P Platers cars)

Gee, thats a positive attitude

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
well its truthfull. ********s deserve what they get. drive like a tool = expect your car to resemble an abstract metal sculpture and find a new home in a wreckers yard. simple concept realy. it may not be positive but hey... its reality.

W

wizza

they look gay, just spray stock ones with nightshade, then clearcoat em. mine look sick.