Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone use a car broker??

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone has use a car broker to purchase a vehicle? What was the experience like? How much did it cost? and was the purchase price a lot different to walking into a dealer? Any comments welcome

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
I used 'Car Connect' through Stratton. The process was really easy and got a great deal, without looking up the paperwork I think it cost 1% of the purchase price but could be wrong. Payed 45k for a new MY15 SSV back then.

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
I used 360 finance about 2 years ago now. I kept getting knocked back from the banks for whatever reason i didn't try going through a dealer. I did all the running around getting prices and what not he just got me the monies his cut was $770.
I didn't mind paying as i said i couldn't get the money myself. He also got me a better deal as in a better interest rate than any of the banks would have given me at the time by about 4%.

It was a quick and easy process, if I am ever in the same situation again i will be giving him a call.