Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Anyone used/heard of FW1 'fastwax' before??????

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
Hi today i purchased some FW1 (aka fastwax) from a fella selling it in the local shop car park. He sampled it on my car and i was pretty happy with the end result. Its basicly a car wash/wax in a can. One cans $39 and does 5 cars ( so he said ) and lasts 4-6 weeks.
Just wondering if any on here has heard of it or used it before? and what do you think of it?

website - http://www.fw1.com.au

also im not sure if this is the place to post it, if so please just move thread not lock it out thanks.

V

-VY LoVeR-

Yeah mate i got some of that. You get a nice finish of it. Its real handy if you get dirty spots or bird crap or something or if you cant be bothered cleaning the car normally. Its works well on windows on wheels.
Problem i found though is that it does attract dust so every day or two just grab a towel or cloth and just wipe of the dust should come up just fine

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
yeah i have noticed the dush today after just one day. it works great on bug guts and road tar. i would recomend it to other thats for sure.

jujibelly

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Yeah had it sampled on my car, I was pretty impressed considering it took him 30 seconds? to do bonnet and fenders. I thought it was too expensive tho.