Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone want some cash?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
lol ye....?
where bouts r u located, n wat sorta system u chuckin in?
PS: im no qualified auto-elec or anything, jus as a warning lol.

check out my ride and my boot, its not a massive install, and tha boot pics arnt tha best, but i jus wanted it 2 b neat n tidy. (for now :p)

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Im from Phillip Island, but am in melbourne every week for uni.
I'm going to see a few places about a system next week....see what they charge for the install/tune etc. I'm still unsure as to whether I should do the install myself or get the pros to do it......

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
depends if uv got money 2 give away mate, there piss easy to do urself, n theres plenty of help on here with how to's n ****

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Yeah I think I might do it myself.....It might be a bit of fun

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
Yeah I think I might do it myself.....It might be a bit of fun

Yeah do it yourself. I did my first system myself... just using the help and info I got from the Car Audio Australia forums. Got it all up and running on my own with no real hassles, just had to get a mate to build the sub box for me.
It just feels heaps better when you do it yourself, like you've accomplished something big, something to be proud of.
And if you do get stuck anywhere there's heaps of people on these forums that would be willing to help out.

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Yeah do it yourself. I did my first system myself... just using the help and info I got from the Car Audio Australia forums. Got it all up and running on my own with no real hassles, just had to get a mate to build the sub box for me.
It just feels heaps better when you do it yourself, like you've accomplished something big, something to be proud of.
And if you do get stuck anywhere there's heaps of people on these forums that would be willing to help out.

Yeah it will save me some $$ as well. I've been checking out Car Audio Australia and there is soooo much info (my eyes hurt from looking at the screen all last night!!).

btw. Sorry for hijacking your thread broderikb:p

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
wow that is one messy set up. i can tell you some things. the amps can probly be mounted on the wall where the boot locks up. the power cables can be run up the side of the car through the hole in the right side of the seat wall. the speaker wiring and the rca leads can be run the same way down the left side. and those things mounted on the roof can be relocated easily enough. the speaker, power and RCA leads can be run under the carpet and the grounding cables can be hidden behind the carpet behind the tail lights and be grounded there. hope this helps and the way i have said, you can see almost no wiring atall. worked a treat in my car

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
dam that bundy is tempting!!! i no nothing about car audio, but 1 thing i know is how to drink bundy :p

broderikb

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 HSV SENATOR 5000i
dam that bundy is tempting!!! i no nothing about car audio, but 1 thing i know is how to drink bundy :p

Same here man, thats why Im offering cash to the preson who does it & they can drink my bundys while they do it(I'll be drinking it too).

Status
Not open for further replies.