Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anyone working at home online?

djvsa

Reaction score
hey

just wondering if there is anyone out there making money online? got a bit bored last nite and was having a look around for these sorts of things, now i know obviously there is a lot of scams out there but i came across a site called profitlance.com which doesnt offer get rich quick schems but rather to teach u online marketing, i just thought it was interesting as i would love to be able to work at home, any thoughts on this?

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
I've done a bit of research too, and as you say 99% are scams and 1% are possibly genuine. Most of these so called work from home are nothing more than "payment processing" ie they put money into your account and then take it out leaving you a small remuneration. From what i know Profit lance is genuine, but it is very time consuming. Basically you have to set up your own website to market / promote 10 affiliate sites, with clickback links so that when someone clicks on your link you get a small fee, they also give you google adsense links.

Google adsense can make you money, but again you need to have a good website with high traffic in the hope that people will click on the links.

Paid surveys are another way, your voice, pureprofile, and lightspeed are just some. I've probably made a few hundred over the years, but no where near worth the time i've spent doing it all.

Unfortunately, until companies start to employ people to do things such as data entry / processing from home or other simple tasks where an employee isn't needed to be in an office environment we will still have to plod into work everyday.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
A friend of mine makes his living selling shoes to strippers, hookers and cross dressers on ebay world wide. I don't think it matters what the business is - they are all a ton of hard work and to expect "easy" money is kidding yourself.

Reaper

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I make money working from home. I am employed to work from home, get paid to travel to each job site etc. Its great. I could never work in an office again.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
I make money working from home. I am employed to work from home, get paid to travel to each job site etc. Its great. I could never work in an office again.

do you ever find yourself slacking off more than you work, cause you havnt got someone breathing down your neck all the time?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
do you ever find yourself slacking off more than you work, cause you havnt got someone breathing down your neck all the time?

Not at all.The first 2 months my boss told me to take it easy and work into it as he said it was like being on holiday. I worked maybe 20 hrs a week average for the first 2-3 weeksand built up. It takes time and a fair big chunk of dedication to get into it. It is now not unusual for me to do 80+ hours a week. The fact I do these hours is made easier by being int he comfort of my own home. Best of all, I can put whatever music I like on, whatever movies etc so it isn't as bad as doing those hours in the office. If I get tired of work, I simpyl take a day off, if i need a break I dissapear for a few hours and come back to it. All my boss cares about is I get my contracted 38 hours a week done. Anything more is a bonus to the company and sees myself rewarded accordingly.

Just a quick breakdown of my day yesterday to give people an idea:

Up at 3:45am,
Travel to Laverton North for 5:30am Meeting on site.
Meeting closes 8:30am
Travel to West Footscray for meeting at 10am.
Meeting closes 12am
Travel Home.
Go food shopping for 90 mins
Pick up some new clothes in town
Drop in at the pub for a couple of beers with friends
Have dinner
6pm - 9pm Work
9pm - 10pm Wash Senator
10pm - 2:30am Work.

That is a fairly standard day, replace shopping, few beers etc with random activities. Some nights also I dont work as late and If i dont travel I generally sit here at the desk from 6am/7am to 1pm.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
A friend of mine makes his living selling shoes to strippers, hookers and cross dressers on ebay world wide.

does he sell those clear heels?

djvsa

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting, i think there is definetely a way of doing it, im reading up on it quite a bit, anything is possible i guess

Fr3ak+--

Closed On Monday
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Exec 5 Speed
i've been reading up on it as well

it seems like a decent system

the only thing i haven't been able to find is what kind of money you need to invest

i understand there is the membership fee but there has to be cost ontop of that..

but they don't really disclose what they are

djvsa

Reaction score
i've been reading up on it as well

it seems like a decent system

the only thing i haven't been able to find is what kind of money you need to invest

i understand there is the membership fee but there has to be cost ontop of that..

but they don't really disclose what they are

depends on what u do i guess, ive tried a few ranging from 60 to 80 dollars, but they were a waste of money, profitlance from what i have read teaches u how to market online rather than make money straight away, and to be fair i havent really read anything bad bout it, so i think it will obviously take some time