Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone wrecking a VL

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Got a bit of a question, favour.

I'm chasing the grey seals that go on the inside of the car, that mate up with the door seals. They're grey/blue/beige, whatever colour your interior is.

They go up and around the pillars and seal between your door and the hood lining, I've included a picture so you's can see what I'm getting at.

If anyone has these or can see them at the wreckers for a cheap price, and I mean cheap.. Let me know please. I'll repay kindly with sexual favours. To your wife/daughter/ gf etc. Either way.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
the local self service wreakers up hear would most likly have a few of them
on the vls, but as ur in nsw it aint going 2 help, if there is a self servie wreakers near u give that a shot might get lucky

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Way ahead of you mate, no luck at these wreckers though, apparently they're in demand?

So I'm going to have to get them elsewhere.
If your in the wreckers ask them how much they'd want for them?? please

Jules86

The Cream Machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL(VeryLow) Commodore Exec.
Have you tried gracemere, i don't think they'd know of whats in demand. so you'd prob get it cheap, theres about 5 vls out there. Grey, beige and blue.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
gave them a call today - they said they had two.. i don't really wanna get just two.. was hoping to get all of them, but i guess i may have too at this rate.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I'll check through the messy shed tomorrow, I'm sure we've got a blue set and a tan set laying around, we've wrecked a VB and 2 VH's and I'm sure we grabbed those.

VQXTC

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VP Senator, VY SS Crewman
Bax said:
Got a bit of a question, favour.

I'm chasing the grey seals that go on the inside of the car, that mate up with the door seals. They're grey/blue/beige, whatever colour your interior is.

They go up and around the pillars and seal between your door and the hood lining, I've included a picture so you's can see what I'm getting at.

If anyone has these or can see them at the wreckers for a cheap price, and I mean cheap.. Let me know please. I'll repay kindly with sexual favours. To your wife/daughter/ gf etc. Either way.

Thanks guys.

Hey there bax,

Nice project you got going there cant wait to see it finished.....

I just recently pulled an entire interior out of my vl.....it is that blue colour, everything is there including the head lining.....took me 3 hours to remove it all.....even a manual centre console.

I just recently purchased a series 2 berlina interior all grey....much better than blue :D

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Sorry bex no joy mate. GL with the hunt

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Damn straight its better then blue. I painted all of the old blue stuff that was in there originally. Just need to track down a few things that I couldn't be bothered with and it'll be perfect.

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
i got an old calais in my back yard, grey interior. i havnt taken any of that stuff out so it would still be on it if your interested. let me know :)