Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anypoint doing exhaust without extractors?

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
is there any point performance wise in upgrading my exhaust and not doing the extractors?
if so what should i look for?
auto ecotec with cai and a chip soon.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Yes it just simply improves the flow from your engine and can possibly give a small performance increase. For a v6 you should probably be looking at (basic system) 2.5" catback sports with a muffler to striaght pipe out the back. Should cost no more than $250 supplied and fitted. If your from adelaide id highly recommend S & M Motorsport at St Agnes, ask for Marty and say Sean sent you, he'l do a good price on $220 for the system. Cheapest in adelaide. Goodluck mate.

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
thanks for that mate, does it sound any better aswell?

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
thanks for that mate, does it sound any better aswell?

I can guarantee it definitly does! By replacing the above over your standard one, your removing sometimes 2 LARGE mufflers (or 1 Depending on system) and a RESIGNATOR and replacing it with just a SMALLER (but good flowing and brand new muffler) and a wider pipe. If your car is manual can normally get that crackling when you engine brake..:thumbsup:

Last edited: