Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anz bank?

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
got a letter from anz today, keep in mind, im a commonwealth customer, and have no azn acc, their claiming i'v had an acc for 4 months, and i owe them $8.17 for service chargers, on an account i havnt had nor used?

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
ring em and tell em your not paying something you never used and had no knowledge of, my aunty had a credit card with them that she never used and they still chaged her $60 she rang em and told em to get ****ed she didnt end having to pay

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
i plan on sending them a letter, any suggestions on what to write?

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
i would ring them first, and tell them where to go and to close the account.
ask them to prove where and when the account was opened.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
i just have no idea why i'd even have an azn acc, didnt use it while i was working, no memory of even opening it,

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Ask them where the proof of opening the account is. They would have to have your signature or 100 point check ID on file somewhere to back it up.

Be careful though, you could have been the victim of identity theft and someone has opened an account in your name, but by the sound of the amount involved that seems unlikely.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
Ask them where the proof of opening the account is. They would have to have your signature or 100 point check ID on file somewhere to back it up.

Be careful though, you could have been the victim of identity theft and someone has opened an account in your name, but by the sound of the amount involved that seems unlikely.

the thing is, i'v never ented an anz branch, except to withdraw money with a friend from his acc, so i dunno where this account is coming from.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
the thing is, i'v never ented an anz branch, except to withdraw money with a friend from his acc, so i dunno where this account is coming from.

You don't need to enter a branch to open an account these days, normally only to provide ID once it has been confirmed.

Chances are it is an honest mistake, but best you contact them or go in in person to prove who you are and see what has been transacted through the account and where. They won't give info out unless you prove who you say you are.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
You don't need to enter a branch to open an account these days, normally only to provide ID once it has been confirmed.

Chances are it is an honest mistake, but best you contact them or go in in person to prove who you are and see what has been transacted through the account and where. They won't give info out unless you prove who you say you are.

wouldn't i have needed to go into a branch to provide ID?