Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are all W375 packs the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSV 407

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Any of you Wally converts checked in on the young bloke asking for procedural guidance / mechanical options after being left stranded by Walkinshaw with his broken w457?
Like all the chain brand bullshitters happy to steal your money in exchange for a cam or supercharger at double cost, pathetic when it comes to the crunch.
Why on earth would you buy a 224 cam, valve springs, air cleaner and exhaust for $10k (apart from spinning a tale to get mods past the missus)?
I mean what do you think you actually paid for that’s not covered under consumer law?
Good advice, dependable engineering? FFS look beyond the sticker.

Sorry Monstar.... I lost all my respect for you after this post. People have the right to choice. It may not be your choice. BUT to mock them for it is just :mad:

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Sorry Monstar.... I lost all my respect for you after this post. People have the right to choice. It may not be your choice. BUT to mock them for it is just :mad:
Don't be sorry, don't know you or your posts from any of the others, and assure you my vehement alert regards Walkinshaw and its personnel as a corporation, is not directed at anyone personally.
Happens that Wally is derivative from Walkinshaw not mocking any member's pseudonym even, never mind the person behind it, is nevertheless an appropriate pun for fools who defend the ridiculous spend for a badge and bugger all eh?
Walkinshaw is a multimillion dollar brand-owning franchise ripping JC members off daily, respect that or not, is dodgy practice.
Why do I care? Because some people genuinely believe they are covered by superior guidance and products guaranteed by an iron-clad warranty. Recent events with W457 kit has come to light which is disgraceful and actionable, yet young bloke caught in it is being whitewashed.
Defend the badge blindly, after reading the kit spec and what happened, with young bloke up shit creek no clue.

SSV 407

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Don't be sorry, don't know you or your posts from any of the others, and assure you my vehement alert regards Walkinshaw and its personnel as a corporation, is not directed at anyone personally.
Happens that Wally is derivative from Walkinshaw not mocking any member's pseudonym even, never mind the person behind it, is nevertheless an appropriate pun for fools who defend the ridiculous spend for a badge and bugger all eh?
Walkinshaw is a multimillion dollar brand-owning franchise ripping JC members off daily, respect that or not, is dodgy practice.

So if I buy any product cheaper than you...Then your the wally??? Price is relative to how much you have or haven't!
If I buy coffee for $5. I have a coffee machine at home. Am I a wally for buying a $5 coffee?
People shoudn't be judged by their purchases.;)

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
So if I buy any product cheaper than you...Then your the wally??? Price is relative to how much you have or haven't!
If I buy coffee for $5. I have a coffee machine at home. Am I a wally for buying a $5 coffee?
Not the unconscionable price alone, the whole false premise of WIWO dependable engineering (when is rebranded and marked up at silly margin) and manipulation of consumer rights embodied in the act.
220px-Charlize_Theron_Cannes_2015_2.jpg

Five bucks for coffee and it had better come out of a rare palm civet cat's arse and served by Charlize Theron.

SSV 407

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Not the unconscionable price alone, the whole false premise of WIWO dependable engineering (when is rebranded and marked up at silly margin) and manipulation of consumer rights embodied in the act.
220px-Charlize_Theron_Cannes_2015_2.jpg

Five bucks for coffee and it had better come out of a rare palm civet cat's arse and served by Charlize Theron.
So it beats Johnny appleseed at the local garage tuning your car for $1-2K cheaper and knows feck all about it?
Drop a rod 1 week later and you're sh!t out of luck.
Pay peanuts get monkeys. Almost always true :D

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
So it beats Johnny appleseed at the local garage tuning your car for $1-2K cheaper and knows feck all about it?
Drop a rod 1 week later and you're sh!t out of luck.
Pay peanuts get monkeys. Almost always true :D
Fair enough, if it comes easy and you are risk averse then open your purse luv:oops:.
Gotcha, but a cam swap ain't rocket surgery...
View media item 301

SSV 407

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Fair enough, if it comes easy and you are risk averse then open your purse luv:oops:.
Gotcha, but a cam swap ain't rocket surgery...
View media item 301
All good ;)
But tell me how many good tuners you know?
Thats where you can feck up lots of things:eek:

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
Monstar, what do you do for a living?

From memory wine?

How do you ever find the time to post so often on here?

I find your posts intelligently written (although I will admit to being confused occasionally) and I am more of a observer than a contributor here...... but genuinely wonder where you find the time?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Status
Not open for further replies.