Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are any JC members affected by the floods?

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
I hope the JC members and their families are safe even in this disaster.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Which disaster? There are floods effecting 5 states of Australia.

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
All of them. Over here in Brunei Darussalam, its been raining 'overtime' since mid november. unusually cooler weather too. I hope the JC members and their families ( and cars too!) are safe. My prayers are with you all

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Which disaster? There are floods effecting 5 states of Australia.

Minux don't be a smartass. 'Which disaster?' He said 'floods' he wasn't even specifying a state, he just did a general 'hope everyones ok' thing. (also dont believe 5 states are flooding...)

QLD has the worst floods, myself, family and firends all live on high ground thankfully. I have seen some of the places up and it's just surreal that the flooding is as bad as it is and now the clean up :(

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Minux don't be a smartass. 'Which disaster?' He said 'floods' he wasn't even specifying a state, he just did a general 'hope everyones ok' thing. (also dont believe 5 states are flooding...)

QLD has the worst floods, myself, family and firends all live on high ground thankfully. I have seen some of the places up and it's just surreal that the flooding is as bad as it is and now the clean up :(

How was I being a smartass(arse)? He said "disaster" Difference between disasters...Sick of hearing about Queensland when so much of the rest of the country (including WA's fires) are facing hard times also.

I suggest you take a look at the news.

Last edited:

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
(also dont believe 5 states are flooding...)

QLD has the worst floods

Lets see. Tas, Vic, SA, NSW and Qld. Where I went to school that's 5. Yes the sheer size of the impact of floodwaters is larger in Qld and NSW but 1000s of residents/businesses in each of the 3 other states have lost their homes/assets. It's horrible what's happened/happening up north but there's the same thing going down south and in the west.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
fuggin the floods in QLD are so localised its not funny, get on near maps and have a look.
It sucks, but Brisbane is hardly a disaster zone.

There is more country victoria under water at the moment then there is Brisbane. Farm land. Where your food comes from.

Brisbane just has allot of houses ruined. Woop.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
All of them. Over here in Brunei Darussalam, its been raining 'overtime' since mid november. unusually cooler weather too. I hope the JC members and their families ( and cars too!) are safe. My prayers are with you all

La Nina? Effects the entire planet!! CCool for severe weather switches though, usually opposite to the El Nino effect.

Sure many here appreciate your prayers :)

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Will the floods affect food prices? I was in a flood back in 1983 when the river near my house bursts it banks. the worst things was not loosing all the electrical appliances, but the photo albums and my pets. Irreplaceable...till now...
The best thing is that the community got together, Malays, chinese, didnt matter where you were from...we all pitched our backs and helped cleaned out the streets and each others backyard.
I just watched the flash flood video in Toowoomba (?) that was scary

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline