Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are these the same foglights?

sprocket

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec SII
Hiyas.

Are these the same foglights as the ones in the picture below (cheers mwb235). Are they the same but look different because of the surround on the foglight cover?

Holden VT calais fog lights ss/ve/vy/ve/vn/vr/vs/HSV - eBay Other Lights, Indicators, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 18-Jun-09 15:39:14 AEST)

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...7002348-vt-grille-mwb-chrome-vt-grilles-2.jpg

I bought a set of the plastic surrounds from holden and want to find a set that fit!

nick3110

2.5" Catback
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
each? typical Holden lol..

if i was wanting to put foglights on my berlina, would these be the ones i'd need? + the plastic surrounds

sprocket

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec SII
Awesome! Yeh holden said id be looking at $400 for a full set, hah!

Yeh nick3100, I bought the surrounds (not painted) from holden for $23 all up, part numbers 92047083 and 92047083 (left - right).

Anyone know a place in perth to get them painted? I assume most panel beaters will tell me to 'beat it', as they are so small and wouldnt be worth the time.