Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are VF's going to be collectables?

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

Hq King

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS 2 Magnum
ahh the smell of the kerosene heater, that is one smell i will not miss lol
Yes I remember the portable kero heaters and we had a built in oil heater with the tank outside , oh the good old days lol

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Yes I remember the portable kero heaters and we had a built in oil heater with the tank outside , oh the good old days when there was no such thing as being a hood and burnouts were just having fun lol
Fixed that for you :p

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
The servos obviously make a killing because they keep springing up like weeds. A new one is going up near my place when there is already one across the road from where it’s going to be built and I’ve got 4 servos within about 2kms of my place.

It’s obviously a licence to print money or they wouldnt keep building them!

The BP on the run chain certainly prints money within S.A....Lost count of the servos they have upgraded or demolished and rebuilt...

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
The current high prices for V8’s & HSV’s won’t be sustained.
They’ll go down again.
I think the junk out there with silly prices on them won't sell, like half worn out one's with 90,000+km's and crashed a couple of times, but the good one's with less than 10,000km's will continue to increase in price. Someone will pay high prices for an iconic Holden that's still in virtually brand new condition guaranteed!

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I think the junk out there with silly prices on them won't sell, like half worn out one's with 90,000+km's and crashed a couple of times, but the good one's with less than 10,000km's will continue to increase in price.
I think the good ones with less than 10000km are currently overpriced & won't sustain those numbers; and will drop.
How many buyers can there be who're willing to pay 130% of new price now & who didn't have the money to just buy a new one 3 years ago?

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I think the good ones with less than 10000km are currently overpriced & won't sustain those numbers; and will drop.
How many buyers can there be who're willing to pay 130% of new price now & who didn't have the money to just buy a new one 3 years ago?

people who didn't have the money 3 years ago, or hummed and harred and passed it over now really want one.