Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ask the Car Salesman...

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Matt, I think this is at the stage where you converse with either Garth or Darren. Any banter between you and Ray should be sorted out in private, not in a public forum like this. Things like this aren't good for JC's, as we saw with an incident some months ago. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't need to know, but it wasn't pretty)

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
fair enough four star, i will do that right now ok. as i am getting a little sick of this myself.

cheers from scv6calais
(matt)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
what a crock of ....

we're customers out to get the best deal for ourselves not provide for your family

how could we look our kids in the eye and say you can't have what you want because arrogant salesman wouldn't come down a $100

you have every right to try and keep your $100. I have every right to try and keep it myself.

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
ok i sent a pm to darren but i didn't get any reply yet anyhow. but why do i have to be the one to pm darren about this. i mean i am not the one who occused someone of lieing about something when it was 100% truth. as i said if you don't beleive it i will give you the number and you ring the dealer. speak to the salesman there, otherwise get fuc^ed and stop calling me a lier, at least say it to my face and don't use an internet forum to hide behind.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
ok i sent a pm to darren but i didn't get any reply yet anyhow. but why do i have to be the one to pm darren about this. i mean i am not the one who occused someone of lieing about something when it was 100% truth. as i said if you don't beleive it i will give you the number and you ring the dealer. speak to the salesman there, otherwise get fuc^ed and stop calling me a lier, at least say it to my face and don't use an internet forum to hide behind.

well who is going to send the PM? You can also try reporting the posts and you might get more of a response if you PM Gartht as he is on the board a lot more thne what Darren is these days. Darren is pretty flat out with work and it has been about a week since he even logged in last. Gartht on the other hand is on the board most days of the week.

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
ha, sorry guys but this has been a good read! sh!t like this makes good convo IMO.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
ha, sorry guys but this has been a good read! sh!t like this makes good convo IMO.

sorry for what? It has been hilarious! I made a simple comment that I disagreed about a series of events and next thing this happened. What a helluva read it's been!

Looking forward to the next installment? Me too!

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
This is some war goin on here!!! Wonder who wins:whistling

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
About as much fun as watching the Soviets and Nazis blowing each other to kingdom kong...

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
The way I would do it if the salesman won't haggle to your terms,walk out and go to another car yard.There are plenty of them around and it isn't the end of the world.It would be his loss.