Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ask The Mac Techie

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Hey Mate, RING APPLE STRAIGHT AWAY ! JB HI FI do not fix (cant) repair it. Ring Apple, Explain what has happened, & with some luck they might create a one time exception to allow it to be repaired at a Apple Repair shop. They are generally pretty understandable.

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Hey Mate, RING APPLE STRAIGHT AWAY ! JB HI FI do not fix (cant) repair it. Ring Apple, Explain what has happened, & with some luck they might create a one time exception to allow it to be repaired at a Apple Repair shop. They are generally pretty understandable.
Thanks for your reply :) 2 days after it happened I left it un plugged over night and put the charger back in in the morning and it was perfect, like nothing was wrong. Do you have any idea why this happened? Because I don't want it to happen again in a few months and find out there was something wrong that I could of got fixed. I did a hardware check and it all came up fine. Cheers again

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
I purchased a Brother printer recently model DCP-J315W. I then downloaded the Brother app to allow wireless connection from the family iPhones and iPad to the printer. Now the app works perfectly on my iPhone 5 but the iPad2 can't find the printer. All have the latest iOS installed.

Any ideas?