Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(At the GYM) Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
People with **** form always amuse me. Saw a kid doing the worst bicep curls down in Geelong when training with Occy, Hozy and Hak.

One of my pet Hates.

Curling in the Squat Rack

STOP IT!!!!

644169_10152652173240424_1155292353_n.jpg

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I will change soon. This gym does me good at the moment. Its not to big so I dont feel shy going and its cheap.

I will outgrow it though, already their pissy 40kg ez bars are starting to get tiresome.
Gren I was the same as you until one day I was talking to a guy at the gym who was a massive unit, and he put it simply, 'everyone has to start somewhere, the real 'gym junkies' will always be happy to help, the fakers can get ####ed' haha

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

KRUPTD

VN BT1 5L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman,XE Falcon,HJ V8 panel van,HZ tonner
arm curling in the squat rack!!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Gren I was the same as you until one day I was talking to a guy at the gym who was a massive unit, and he put it simply, 'everyone has to start somewhere, the real 'gym junkies' will always be happy to help, the fakers can get ####ed' haha

Absolutely noone at Jetts wants to help anyone.

Girl at work used to go to Genesis but cbf going all the way to Ringwood from work to go to the gym so joined mine. First thing she said was noone talks, everyone looks at you like your scum.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
how good is seeing guys of normally ethnic descent walking around with massive arms and a roid gut and acne back.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
People who walk on the treadmill. In the middle of the day. What is so horrible about walking outside, taking in our local scenery, fresh air, sounds of nature etc?

Running on the treadmill is boring enough (I will run on treadmill if I have had a sugar bender, some reason running on tarmac on those days gives me shin splints, treadmills are softer)

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
doesn't really annoy me but can be a bit irritating. at the rehab gym some of the old boys can just go on and on and on and sometimes i just want to get my work out over and done with and not miss the bus!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
People who walk on the treadmill. In the middle of the day. What is so horrible about walking outside, taking in our local scenery, fresh air, sounds of nature etc?

Running on the treadmill is boring enough (I will run on treadmill if I have had a sugar bender, some reason running on tarmac on those days gives me shin splints, treadmills are softer)
You answered your own question.
I use the treadmill as I find it pushes me harder then if I was simply walking outside (use the random setting so fluctuating speed and incline).