Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(At the GYM) Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
There is a group of around 5 school kids at my Gym , who do a few sets and then just sit about on the benches monopolising equipment talking shite and posing , and without fail every Thursday a woman comes in with her Three kids , she does a spin class , and the kids get in the way of every body on the weights floor , instead of going into the family room, one of the instructors has told them more than once not to play with the free weights and bars , I am waiting for the day when one them drops a 20 kg plate on their foot.

Last edited:

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
people who set up a machine or bar with weights to what they want, then proceed to stand next to it texting/facebooking/doing whatever it is on their phone. Especially if it's the thing you were about to jump on

Torborg

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
my pet hates are people who sweat on benches and machines but fail to wipe them down afterwards, PT's who sit on equipment that I want to use while talking to their clients, and people who leave the showers looking like shite. Ohh, and hot women who wear too many clothes. A little perv here and there is one of the perks of going to the gym. Don't deny us one of life's simple pleasures.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Absolutely noone at Jetts wants to help anyone.

Really? The Jetts i went to was full of prepubescent kids that would help me by loudly discussing the article they read on bodybuilding.com about the new muscletech product thats 11ty billion dollars but guarenteed 15lb gain over 2 days

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
The thing that really pisses me off are the 3 steps leading into the gym, EVERYTIME after legs I almost go ass over tit.

Also that indian holding a bar and weights I want on it's end talking on the phone, PISS OFF

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
The whole GYM!! it's boring!

I much prefer mauy thai class.
Who isn't having fun when I punch someone in the face :boxing:, or pick on that smart mouth new kid who 'knows everything' :axe:

benny_bones

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY Series 2 Wagon
I'm with deuce Muay Thai is awesome and awesome cardio hiit , I have my black singlet under bob jones corporation and that was amazing night of work to get

Torborg

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
$T2eC16hHJGIE9nnWsyHeBP7e6FIT0w~~60_12.JPG

On a woman, yes. On a man, there are no words to explain just how wrong it is. Don't do it, for the sake of humanity.