Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

(At the GYM) Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Seeing people who don't have anywhere near to an even workout, Upper body like a tree trunk...balancing on toothpicks.

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
$T2eC16hHJGIE9nnWsyHeBP7e6FIT0w~~60_12.JPG

On a woman, yes. On a man, there are no words to explain just how wrong it is. Don't do it, for the sake of humanity.

No, they're wrong on a woman too :).

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Guys that work out in them really loose singlets, no I dont want to see your nipples

Nothing wrong with 'spaghetti strap' or 'muscle singlets'.

I wear one. Usually start workout in a t-shirt and possibly a zip up hoodie on top, and as the sesh goes on, strip off the layers.

Only time I think you shouldn't wear one is:

a) when you don't have any muscle to see
b) when you have copious amounts of bodyfat

I like them purely because I like seeing my progress and my development, and especially get more motivation mid-sesh seeing your own pump.
haha, sorry if you don't like it. I'm not in the gym to impress anyone, only there to keep acheiving my own goals.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
People who take pictures of themselves and facebook it after every single damn exercise.

Reminds me of this.

i-forgot-to-post-on-facebook-i-was-going-to-the-gym.jpg

soslowbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais
Idiots who think everybody does a single set every five minutes.

I enjoy a chat now and again too, but most of the time my workouts have completely minimal rest periods and are at an intensity where breathing is certainly no walk in the park. DO NOT TALK TO ME..

Guys that just watch everything you're doing. If I wanted to be stared at, i'd have come to the gym naked.

People that rubbish every other persons training, yet don't do much themselves. Unless you can back up your reasoning why them doing a challenging bodyweight workout is a waste of time, then shut up.

Leave your ####ing phone in your ####ing car or at reception. If you have the time to text people when you train, maybe your priorities are completely wrong.

Women afraid of weights. You're not going to look like a bodybuilder if you move some iron, love.

I know this will go against a lot of what bodybuilders do, but I hate this "One session per bodypart per week". For the most part, people DO NOT push themselves hard enough for those muscles to require a full week to recover before being trained again. Try doing them twice or three times a week. Watch the size, strength and endurance ALL come right up.

I could keep going, but I want to go to the gym after all this talk.