Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Atomic Green Colour Match Problems

Castlo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
hey guys,

Some 'delightful' has decided to scratch behind my drivers side door on my ss ute about 14 inches long half of it back to undercoat :(

ive seen a few places here an hour north of Sydney and they have all said a touch up/re spray is a last resort as the colour is so hard to match.

does and has anyone had this colour touched up and how did it end up??

Cheers in advance, Matt

BOOSTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX ACCLAIM S2 WAGON
Have no idea about your colour but have you thought about spraying the whole side if nobody can match your colour
and if the scratch is to the undercoat how do they plan on fixing it without a brush touch or respray? anyway **** go mate sorry to hear

Castlo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
So the panel shop I took it to did some sort of voodoo magic with a cut and polish and you can't even notice it :) love their work.
Literally 5 days later I got rear ended, no rails bent thank god, but need a whole new rear bumper, beaver panel, exhaust + mounts, tailgate and box mount for that :( hope they get the colour match perfect, they'll have her for 4 days from this Tuesday after the long weekend.

Not gonna lie I cried a little on the inside.