Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Atomic Green Machine

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
LOL maybe but very expensive....like you said this car is draining my bank accont

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Nice. :spot on: I like the stripes! got more photos? I'm assuming you did the tune too? How much did you end up with? I'm also thinking about a VCM cam kit but because my wagon is auto, I'm in two minds!! Defnitely doing the suspension and looks like it will be the bilstein shocks and H&R springs. Not going the coilovers anymore....can't really find anyone with XAs or Teins on a wagon to get some feedback!

Keep us posted with the mods!

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
@loku16 yeh this place around the western suburbs (BTA motorsports) did all the tunes, headers, cat backs, VCM OTR all that stuff....but im getting a cam soon the bloke said he needs to make a custom one for some reason...he said roughly $3-4K i said ill think bout it but probably will end up gettin it because it was on this maloo and it sounded amazing so yeh thats all the mods so far

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
@maccas90 yeh twin turbo is the way to go unfortunetly but will never turn to turbo....future mods are gonna be a blower and thats probably all i need because right now shes runnin 265rwkw but prob after cam it will be 300rwkw or abit more

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
will add some videos soon and more pics when i get the cam and depending on if my brother gives me his stockies i will maybe pull a few burnouts

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
she handles really tough and fast, but ive recently jsut found a problem with it....when i put it in first and go to take off it sounds like its about to cut out then goes again, or even sometimes it just cuts out...its booked in on tuesday to get a look at....also it sounds amazing! LOL hows your ride doing keep me posted with mods yeh.