Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Atomic Green SV6 Sportwagon

Sly_VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Series II Karma SV6 Sedan
Quick question also for you blokes as I know some of you have them fitted and I cant find a thread on it for the life of me.... Whats involved to put on a front lip spoiler protector? I just ordered one as my spoiler is already looking pretty dodge. Im automotively retarded so I was hoping it is quite a simple task. Cheers.

Sly_VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Disregard, I got the spoiler protector on. Not the easiest though, the right under side of the spoiler looked a bit worse for wear and was a bit warped and had actually been hit so hard the two right side hex head bolts holding it on were torn right through. All good though, I made it work. Looks a treat..

nose2.jpg

nose1.jpg

Sly_VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks mate, yeah Im actually pretty happy with it for now. Id love to do something in the exhaust department, but with my line of work, id rather not have too much of a hoonish car. haha. Apart from that, its already lowered, got nice wheels , tint and the lip kit, so I cant really see what else needs urgent attention for now... Unless you have some suggestions?

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
nice wheels, they are the best and easiest to clean :)

mipa

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s2
very nice car mate..looks the goods..i dont mind the spoiler protector..different but worth it

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
FUARRRRRRRRKKKK, nice bro love the stockies...gotta get a set for mine..."if ya know wat i mean"

BlueSteele

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SSV Sportswagon
hey, nice front lip!! looks great, where did you pick that up from? can you put up a side on view of your car with the lip as I would like to see how the black goes with the rest of the car being green
thanks

Sly_VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gday guys. sorry for the late response, and thanks for the comments. Here are some other pics from different angles to show the lip. 7 months on, and I still love the lip, and it has def taken the brunt of some hectic scraping.

IMG_1345.jpgIMG_1351.jpgIMG_1361.jpgIMG_1363.jpg

Blind Sniper

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve S2 SSV Sportwagon
Super Clean wagon man, love the green, bit easier to keep clean than phantom :/.....the sport wagons are the best commodore out.... love it.