Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Attaching Rear Bar

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
hey guys i backed into my neighbours fence and took off the side part of the rear bar.. i was wondering how to remove the whole bar and place it on again so i can check if anythings snapped.. if someone can talk me through it that would be cool!

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
open your boot lift the carpet near the boot latch,there should be two bolts in the rear panel.Remove them and the bar should slide back and off.All that holds it on is the two bolts and two plastic slides on each side.Very easy to do.If you have mud flaps you might have to remove them first.Each side piece of the bar bolt off .

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
well i broke the side bit off one side i think, ill have a look wen i get bak from work 2moro cheers guys

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
you've snapped a clip, they brake like twigs, go down to the wreckers, and pick your self up a new one and yes they're are 2 bolts in the boot and maybe some screws in the wheel arch

when i backed into that magna my rear bar was dragging along the ground... replaced one of the clips and bam done