Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Attention: To the @#$% who hit my car at Pakenham Bunnings !!!

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Yeah I feel your pain mate, driving the girlfriend home one night. Dropped her off and went on my way to go home, driving past a leisure complex and going up a hill when I hear this thud from the side of my car pull over where it was safe to find that some little turd egged my car.... jumped backed in and circle the area for about five minutes then realizing had to clean the mess up 3am I was outside cleaning the whole side of the car when I just figured to clean the whole car in the mean time. Yeah I should of went to the cop shop as soon as it happened they were only 2 min away but wouldn't have much of a story i found the idiots before hand... As a result i have nice little chip marks where the egg made impact... serious what the hell for imagine that was thrown at some sort of high classed euro car or something... even an old school vintage... as said above people these days no respect whatsoever..

deano77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 60-th Anniversary
Yeah that was the first thing I did but their cameras dont cover the carpark, or else look out I would have been knocking on someones door.

I don't think I would be as nice as you... Wouldn't knock on the door, I would just kick it in :boxing:...
Anyway, sorry to hear about your dramas mate...

blasto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE "Sport"wagon
While I know the feeling, I doubt it would have been done by a commodeorist. Ask CSP for the correct forum...

seanssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 6spd man with WP power pack
I fell for you bro, but, ironically the bumps and scratches on my car have been casued by me...

deth67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Hmmm

Came out from K mart to see a nice "red" stripe down the side of my "blue" car. As i started uttering my first WTF!! about 3 ppl came over saying they'd witnessed the offender reversing out and scraping my car! One guy said he'd seen her (the driver) go and park somewhere else in the car park. At which point an elderly woman pointed her out over the other side of the car park, where she was apparently shifting her piece of crap XD falcon again after seeing ppl talking to me at my car. Went over and had "very stern" words with her :ranting:. After her tears and seeing the local police I received a phone call from her husband who paid for the repairs after apologizing for his wifes conduct. Cheers to the helpful ppl that day. :thumbsup:

Ace92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
####.. please dont.. cant handle anymore thoughts of dents, first dents on my car is from a beer bottle being thrown.. later me ending up arrested.. but thats for another story.. then the back panel near the tail lights kicked in from the same group of guys.. getting fixed tommorow after about 4 months of bloody waiting and my worst nightmare is that something will happen again blah..!

edit: realised i just talked all about myself there, but as u can see, i feel for you, would definetly hunt for a long time atleast until the panel is fixed and u calm down over it lol

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Always amazes me this, how hard is it to man up and leave a note or wait for the owner to come?

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Just had my front bar resprayed, spot lights, radiator and supports replaced and the worst part was it the missus hit a possum, so i tried getting his number but he wouldn't give me his details!!!
Feel for you dude.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
This is why i take my hilux to those sorts of places. Bar at the front, step at the back, and side steps protect the side from doors.
Hate to state the obvious, but you've more hope of ice skating up hill than finding the **** who did it.