Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Attitudes and behaviours

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Not a thread, a few posts. From the VL stolen in cranbourne thread.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Hard deleted posts I cant bring back. Ill take your word for it tho.
You have to remember that when we have the same petty **** to deal with all the time we end up with a short fuse.
AirStrike :air:

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes, I understand completely, and I have seen situations where response like mentioned has been called for. But lately, the sarcasm and nastiness has been for no apparent reason, then things get nasty. I wasn't pointing the finger directly at Troy or any other mod for that matter.

If a user has broken one of the rules or whatever, I don't blame a mod for being cruel or harsh, because sometimes, it has been asked for...

But like I said, just lately there has been a lot of sarcasm, or nastiness, over nothing.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
AirStrike said:
Hard deleted posts I cant bring back. Ill take your word for it tho.
You have to remember that when we have the same petty **** to deal with all the time we end up with a short fuse.
Why the hell would he hard delete his posts from that thread? Trying to prove our point?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Shounak said:
Why the hell would he hard delete his posts from that thread? Trying to prove our point?
Depends what posts they were, and how many. If there is lots of posts to delete its easier to hard delete rather then having tons of deleted messages.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
It was only like 2 or 3 posts that have been deleted.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
im not to keen on this thread, but im entertaining the idea,

basicaly guy's and galls, i have noticed a few things of late, which im not to happy with, and it's not just 1 moderator, it's the action of a few. im not going to remove mods, im not going to kick them of the forum. i would like to think i can show them the way it needs to be done.

but i do ask you all to step back for a second and ill throw the dice back on you. at any given time during the day ill get a complaint about a user sig, containing swearing. and belive it or not, all it takes is someone to get offended by it, or get out of control and i have to act. it was me that was behind the sig removal. then you all ark up, have a complaint about it. and it's on for young and old. yet no mater how much we all try to explain it to you, you manage to get upset even more.

another example, was trent in the sig part. where he cut sick, it was difused.
another example, was when the lounge was closed, it go so far out of hand it wasnt funny, so i bent the rules a little bit, and made a seperat section
poll about gay marrages was removed, you sooked
a post with a offensive title was removed, you complained.

if you have a issue with the moderators, take it up with me, [email protected] and tell me what you want changed. if i dont hear from members then i dont know something is wrong. but remember this, the door swings both ways. you will be asked to change your way's yourself

for now, the lounge has been closed, it's been abused so badly ive let it slide, but i catn let it slide anymore
user sigs will be removed unless people change their ways.
if people cant keep their custom titles in check it will be removed also
custom avtars are close to going
remember this. this is a family forum, which means behave. justcommodores doesnt cater for a age group in specific, it is for all lovers and users of the commodore.
direct all complaints to [email protected] no flaming of moderators will be tolerated, and users will be banned if this continues.

garth

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok, PM sent to you garth. I was going to PM you in the first place, but I wanted a more public opinion on this, I've kept my first post civil and directed at the issue of behaviour recently. Not of other situations in the past. I know of quite a few members that have the same views as me when it comes to this topic.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
1vngal said:
Ok, PM sent to you garth. I was going to PM you in the first place, but I wanted a more public opinion on this, I've kept my first post civil and directed at the issue of behaviour recently. Not of other situations in the past. I know of quite a few members that have the same views as me when it comes to this topic.

hopefully people will have the balls, (sorry, cant spell curage right) to pm or email me without the fear im gonna jump down their throat, it's the complete opposite, i dotn now if there is a problem unless people tell me, im all ears, so guy's, pm me or email [email protected] so i can do something about this.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Garth is right, as I said in my very first post we welcome your suggestions and comments so feel free to PM or email me, Darren (MIA or what:p) or Garth at any time.