Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Audi, BMW or Mercedes?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Time to consider the next car. Love driving my caprice yet it's time for a change. Holden has served me well since my first car in 2000 which was an 89 VN with nice body kit and mags. We will forget the EL Ford I had for a shirt while. Then my VX treated me well and my current caprice, whilst not the most refined car, has been real luxury.

for a change, I'm consudering;
Audi A6 quottro
BMW 3 series
BMW 5 series
Mercedes C class
Mercedes E class

All between 2005-2007 and 6 cylinders not 4.

Just want to throw this out there to see what you fellas all think :)

If there are some mechanics or owners who can warn me off or recommend some of these makes that would also be super!

/posted via mobile device\

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
BMW 5 series or merc c class look the nicest to me but the Audi A6 quottro seems nice too, there all very nice cars

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
Go to merc C Class :) They are a damn lovely car to drive (well in my opinion :p)
But honestly go take them for a spin, I find merc more comfy than the bmws and audis that I have driven but I do feel more detached from the overall driving experience when behind the wheel if you understand what i kinda mean.

the Audi had a better driving feel but wasnt anywhere near as comfortable as the merc in my opinion.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Go to merc C Class :) They are a damn lovely car to drive (well in my opinion :p)
But honestly go take them for a spin, I find merc more comfy than the bmws and audis that I have driven but I do feel more detached from the overall driving experience when behind the wheel if you understand what i kinda mean.

the Audi had a better driving feel but wasnt anywhere near as comfortable as the merc in my opinion.

I'm surprised, I thought the c class wouldn't be as confutable as an A6. I sat in a few c classes and they didn't even gave standard electric seats. The Es I sat in where more comfortable.

Also to clarify, these are all previous not latest models.

/posted via mobile device\

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
go the 5 series, they look great and they are a nice car to drive

never been much of a fan for mercs tho and most audi's are front wheel drive so they get scratched off my list straight away

torch

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
b4 making your final decision and unless money is no object, have a look at a dealer service invoice for one of these cars!

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
For bmw, you can check out their forums at 'unitedbimmer.com' and see what other owners are saying about their 5 series, 3 series. I dont hv experience with Audi cars but imo I prefer the C350 AMG. Regretted selling my 2000 model 535i, would have been good to keep her

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Used to work for BMW as a mechanic , don't buy one lol

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Maybe a bit earlier that you like but I love nearly all of the Mercedes SEC range. No idea what class it is.