Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Audio advice for VE sportswagon wanted

xxbobxx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportswagon
Hey guys, recently purchased a 2010 VE SS sportswagon and am just awaiting for it to arrive. As soon as the car gets here I am going to be installing twin 12inch subs with a 350amp each for extra bass to start with but I am wanting suggestions for the LOC and speakers i should be looking at? Not going for top of the line just wanting to improve evrything

Any help would be greatly appreciated

AutoSlick

Reaction score
Members Ride
Golf GTI Mk6
LOC:

I've got 2 suggestions

1. Signal Processors from Memphis Car Audio (Find your dealer here: http://www.soundesign.com.au/pages/contact.html)
2. Shopping Secure - Caché coe6 - (Powered by CubeCart)

I've suggested those 2 because I know they don't have problems in the VEs.

As for the speakers, how much of an improvement are you actually looking for? Just to clear them up a bit? Have you had upgraded speakers before? Have you heard a system you liked and wanted to mimic?

Just need to clear that up otherwise I might suggest something too expensive or possibly too cheap for your needs.

xxbobxx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportswagon
hey I have never done any upgrading of speakers before as i have always been driving order peices of crap. Now with my first new car want to give it a bit of a kick. Nothing over the top just clear it up a bit. looking around to $2000-$3000 mark for everything

AutoSlick

Reaction score
Members Ride
Golf GTI Mk6
Oh thats very achievable and with good gear too.

Do you need the install included in that as well?

I was about to suggest you visit one of my business partners in WA but I realised your really far from Perth!!

xxbobxx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportswagon
I got a guy up here who can install it all for me just looking for suggestions on brands and series of speakers and whether to run amps as i have no idea about this stuff