Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Audio setup in stock WH Statesman

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
No offense mate but it's not really that tidy... you need some kind of bezel around it to tidy it up...

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
mattman said:
No offense mate but it's not really that tidy... you need some kind of bezel around it to tidy it up...

no offence taken but my under standing of the word bezel is: a sloping edge on a cutting tool.
i also looked up for sure this what i got
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bezel

:my: :embarrass

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
yes exactly...... as that dictionary site said: bezel=a flange designed to hold.......... i think you just wrecked yourself.... that small gap doesn't bother me though. the h/u goes with the car, good choice. can i see some more pics?

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
the only problem with the international is it has an extra surround the grey bit. So i see what you both are talking about, the picture dont do it justice.
as for more pictures front and rear speaker are in factory places and sub box is put in this coming tuesday. then i can post a picture of the sub box.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
nah sorry, didnt make myself clear enough... just some pics of the inside and doors ect... just for a perv:p

bruzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman 5.7
wgs150 said:
the only problem with the international is it has an extra surround the grey bit. So i see what you both are talking about, the picture dont do it justice.
as for more pictures front and rear speaker are in factory places and sub box is put in this coming tuesday. then i can post a picture of the sub box.

post as many pics as you can and give advise on anything regarding the wh as not many ppl around modify them.

does anybody know how to get the tweeters out? or know the wiring code for the rear amp?

ps you dash looks good and has got me thinkin

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
well iam a slack ass so i put my cars in the hands of a friend, who works as an installer at autobarn, as for getting the tweeters out i think when you open the door a look at the side of the dash you'll see some screws in the panels undo those and should all pop out. for the picture side of things, my amp for subs has turn up so the car goes in on tuesday to have the sub box installed, then i'll give it wash and clean then take some pictures

bruzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman 5.7
just on tweeter do you know if they have crossovers from the splits or is there an internal crossover in the deck? meaning an extra set of wires from the deck?? cheers

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
i know in my old VT that it had split wires from just under the dash near the plug that goes into the kick panel.